Strong relationships in our community start with a strong foundation of trust. To help ensure a professional and safe community for our members, we require all newcomers to verify their profiles before being granted access to our wider community.
Once you’ve verified your profile, the system will put a verified badge on your community profile. This lets anyone who clicks on your profile knows that you have taken steps to confirm that you are an actual human being.
How do I get verified?
- Head over to our #👉start-here channel.
- Send the following command: /verify
- Click on the 2nd option to start your verification process.
- Follow all instructions given by the captcha bot.
- The captcha bot should let you know if you successfully verified your profile.
- Check if you are able to see the entire server
I am facing problems verifying myself
Discord can be challenging to navigate for people who are new to the platform if you are facing problems with the verification system. Get in touch with Brian on Discord and he will walk you through the process.
Have you downloaded our app?
Continuum is the learning platform for creatives. You can learn in-demand digital skills to grow your career or business — for free. Currently, you can watch content, engage in discussions, and take courses, notes, and quizzes on the topics that interest you!
Download our app right now!